Tuesday 30 April 2013

My Facebook Gone to Vacation

Assalamualaikum & Annyeonghaseyo.

26 April 2013
I decided to deactivate my Facebook account for a day, a week, a month, a year, or even for forever. Somehow, I did it and through that period of time I got a plenty time for myself. So, this is life without facebook because I forgot how it was before I had a Facebook account. 

The second day, I tried to open my email but failed. Ahh!! eottoeke? All this time, I get used to connect it with Facebook until I forgot the password for my email already. That's how my Facebook Account being active back. (^_^")

The main reason for me to deactivate my fb?
A. Wasting time and spending to much on Fb.
B. Tired waiting someone.
C. To know someone who actually care about me.
D. Can't stand watching someone who actually happy with or without me.
E. All statement above.


Nothing special actually. Hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment