Wednesday 11 February 2015

My Part in Mini Group Project: The Excavator Bucket

Assalamualaikum and Hi.

This time I'm trying to post something different than I'm usually post on youtube.

It's about my part in our mini project for CAD subject in this semester. We were given a task to draw something related to agriculture tools or machine by using Catia V5. My group member got the drawing but with no dimension. So, we just randomly set the dimension except the certain parts that need to connect to the other parts. 

I'm just a beginner in catia and most of the method I used in this video are came from trial and error. So, if you have any better suggestion, you may leave a comment below. Thank you. ^_^

Thanks for watching.

Music used:
1. Gatsu No Serenade by Suga Shikao
2. Tamagawa song in Honey And Clover.



No comments:

Post a Comment