Tuesday 20 August 2013

Air Bunga

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.
Annyeonghaseyo & Konbanwa

Flashback the old memories with the real picture to the time I was on Industrial Training (2010). 


After 5 pm, thumbprint. I gone up to library. 


While, I was chatting with the other rpeanz in the working room, someone had given me 1 Air Bunga. I guess at that time, I'm still not thirsty yet. hehehe


Somehow, I meet someone at the front library counter as I leaving the working room to go back to quarters. Suddenly, he gave me also, another Air Bunga, put it on the counter and left me behind. I was like . . . huh?


 Alhamdulillah, I felt happy just by the 2 of Air Bunga. 
Well that semester was the busiest and stressful one for me.
Too much self-reconstruction. hehe


aiya miss the two of them recently. How are you guys?


Air Bunga

No comments:

Post a Comment