Tuesday 24 January 2017

Which One Better...

Assalamualaikum W.B.T. and Hi.

Alhamdulillah, still breathing up until this moment in January 2017. I had been quite busying ever since my semester 7 at UniMAP had started. My last paper for semester 7 was on 10 January 2017 and I went back home at Sabah on 14 January 2017. It's been a while, I haven't update my blog with my life stories. I guess, I was too busy living my life in the real life then. 

My love life was stirred up at the beginning of the semester, but then, I guess, I was too busy, got caught with endless of task with project and playing games; just to add some fun, until I decided to learn to let those feeling go off from me. However, at the end, I felt empty and lonely as the night goes deepen. There is nothing that I could have done to get rid those get me in the silent dark of nights. As the I awake, the routine goes on, I forget and try to be alive, then back home on the blue steel table, I stumbleupon my inner mood.



I decided to let go love out of my life for a while. Then, I realized there are a list of things that I loss together with love. I lose the feeling of seeing the beautiful of flower. How the flawless of whiteness on it's petals. 



There is no peace loving flowing through the sight of blue sky. The wind blew even telling me slowly, the lonely step I took, walking alone on the side road.


I kept playing my favorite song as if I might felt something that close to the feeling when I being with someone. But, nothing as same as the feeling I felt before. Somehow, I felt that how the lovely songs used to be so lovely were turned bitter. But I kept those playing anyways, so I won't hear the silent was screaming loudly and felt the loneliness lingering around me.

Up until this point, I wonder which one is better.
Be miserable in love or feeling empty and lonely...

No comments:

Post a Comment