Sunday 23 June 2013

Genap Setahun Sudah

Assalamualaikum W.B.T.
Annyeonghaseyo & Konbanwa

Alhamdulillah, Subhanallah.
It's been a year since I worked as a cashier at Gmart Kota Belud. It started with a standby job for me while waiting for the Instep result would out in a month. After rejected by Instep, I keep working here until the day present.

23 June 2012
I was a freshie cashier. Everything seems new to me. A lot things need to learn. A lot mistake need to be fixed. A lot name that I must remember. All I had to do is do my duty well, after my shift hour done, gone back home and sleep tight. Tomorrow is a new day.


23 June 2013
I on a training to be a senior cashier. Still, a lot things need to learn about. A lot mistake need to be noticed and take note so it won't happen again. Kak Amalinah advised me to prepare a note book as I told her that I easily forgotten things. She said that, it's dangerous to a senior cashier for having that habits. I am sorry, all these still new and awkward to me. Well, maybe this what I call management. Sure, I will do my best as my adopt brother, Bro Nd, said before. Thanks bro. I always remember what you said.

There are so many things that would mixed all the mood. Some of my colleague, just spill their words out and act like what they want without care about would I feel. It happens several times to broke the peaceful and happy day that I had, sometimes, I replied them with a fake smile, keep quiet and avoid eye contact with them, and try to recall all the happy memory I had to remove the sad feeling. It's kinda hard to speak what on my mind, face to face, when I don't have enough confidence in myself. Moreover, the person that I want to communicate is good talker and older than me. Patience. Just trying to be the good patience. All the time, as long as I can be the good patience.

Sometimes, I have a hard time with the others, family, even with myself. Got no one of my friend or family member to hear me out which the real things was I'm not comfortable to talk to them. [Tidak ada daya dan kekuatan kecuali dengan pertolongan Allah.] Even I got one of my friend, I'm afraid that I just a stone on his busy schedule. Futhermore, it's been a long time ago since I keep in touch with him.  So, I decided to let it go without any solution. Astaghfirullahalazim, forgive me ya Allah.

Pray for the best. InsyAllah.

Alhamdulillah, Syukran,
Kamsahamnida,
Arigatoo Gazaimasu,

Sayonara.

No comments:

Post a Comment