Annyeonghaseyo & Ohaiyoo Gozaimasu
9 June 2013
Unfortunately, my shift was afternoon meanwhile those of my colleagues were planned to go together at rest time and after finish work at 5 pm. I woke up around 8.++ am. Get up from the bed around of 9.00 am and continue laying on sofa that faced in front of the television. While watching my favourite korean drama rated 3 star "You're Still The One", I still deciding whether go to the wedding or not. [Felt the laziness inside me].
Some of the reason that almost stop me:
- I don't have friend to go to the wedding.
- I don't know where the wedding will be held, all I know about is about the sign on the round about and at Kg. Sembirai.
- I don't close enough with my colleague.
- I don't know what to do when it comes about attending a wedding especially about the tradition.
- And so much more of excuses. hehehe
But then, I try to think some good reason to make it worth to make it to go to the wedding. Here some the reason :-
- Since when I need a companion when I decided to do something. All the time, I just do as I please to do so with or without a companion. [ehem, ye ke. hehe]
- It's a wedding! So, there must be a sign to go to where the wedding was held. I'm right?
- Even we didn't close enough, isn't this the time to built the closeness relationship?
- I don't really attending much wedding as a guest but as a helper. So, this time I think I need to learn how to be a guest on a wedding. I remember what my father always do when he went to attend a wedding ceremony. He will find an envelope and put some money inside it.
- The last but not least, I would assume this as a step for me to improve my Socia-Ability. [kunun]
After determined to go to the wedding, I rushed looking for an envelope and all I found is the simple chocolate color of envelope and other one is white with the blue strip as it's frame.
|My first envelope for the bride.|
As the clock is ticking, I get on my way to Kg Sembirai at 11.00 am by my darling motorcycle. Somehow, I got lost because I didn't see the most important sign which show the main way to Kak Ika House. Again with a little of courage inside me, I parked a while my motorcycle on the side road and asking the villagers about the wedding.
|The last and main sign show direct to the wedding.|
I parked my motorcycle beside the Surau. I walked slowly toward the main gate of the house, felt a little bit of unconfident as I nearly to it. Suddenly, I saw YB Salleh was there and he was talking with some guest there. "Aih, How am I gonna come in?". I waited for some female guest and successfully in. After I got in, another cloudy movement happen there. I not sure whether Just go direct to the food served or going to see the bride first. I sat down for a few minutes then I saw Kak Nonong, Kak Nitts and some other executives with the gift that brought by the collected RM3 form each staff including me. hehe. Anticipated, I gone to the front gate, to get along with them.
Done eating, we went up to see the bride kak Ika. She was make up by the 'Mak andam'. I can see how much the pink colour mean to kak ika. Almost 90% of her room are in pink colour. I'm impressed!
|Pelamin Kak Ika|
It's almost 12.00 pm, got 30 minutes to get ready for work. Although I was sweating much because of the whether and being in crowd people. I felt it's worth. This is my first time attending a colleague wedding by myself without following family invitation blindly. Just another step to be independent life.
*Jaa soro-soro shitsuree-shimasu~
That's all for now, Sayonara~ d^.^b
*Well, I must be going.