Thursday 10 July 2014

My Sketch Paper 002

In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful

Circle

I drew these circle because I am very weak in drawing object in circle shape or with a round surface. I already pictured the circle that I'm going to draw in my mind, with beautiful circle and tidy in a box, but yeah, this is the reality. 

Some of the circle was made with a rushing mind and I notice that the habit of me, trying to keep calm and make a beautiful circle again.

Maybe you who seeing this picture can predict which part of circle that I done in rushing mind.

Equipment used:

  • Pen (Ball pen 0.7)
  • A4 Paper



Circle


Well, I don't remember which one actually. 
You did the guessing? 
ah, sorry.. 
but thanks because your effort.
Have a nice day, :D

No comments:

Post a Comment