Friday 11 July 2014

My Sketch Paper 007

In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful

Chair

Recently, my back was in pain because I sat and tend to bend my body while facing my laptop. So, I started drawing some chair. A few moment later, I notice that, in Emergency Couple drama, there was a scene when Oh Jin Hee meeting her father-in-law at a cafe ( I guess ). They were sitting on the chair, I don't know what the call it but for now I call it Korean Chair. That because they were sitting cross-legged on top of cushion chair which the chair has no stand at all. 

(I'm not quite sure, if you understand my English, sorry about that).

Chairs
Some of the design, I making a scene when I want to lay on a sofa with watching my favorite tv show. I guess, I just design them without thinking how they will going to be fabricated. Simple careless design, but I will put that aside later, for now, just focusing on how I draw the object. 

If I tried design them once with all the manufacturing process, 
I might not done a sketch at all. So, be chill Ms. Haha.





No comments:

Post a Comment