Friday 11 July 2014

My Sketch Paper 005

In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful

Simple Round

I drew this based on a youtube video tutorial. 'Sketching tutorial How to draw simple rounds' by idcreatures. In AutoCad software, this might called as fillet. I had tried this while using Autodesk Inventer, the effect was awesome. Doing fillet after extruded the object, that was new for me while studying at poly. That was done using computer, so how about freehand. Yeah, need more practice ok, Ms. Haha.

Simple round / Fillet
That messy one, I was trying to do some shading or shadow. Seems, it wasn't a success. Other than that, I'm doing some hatching which I assume it as it having a cross section or the flat surface of the object. 

Hm, maybe I should starting doing some shading? ah, maybe later lah kali.

No comments:

Post a Comment