Friday 11 July 2014

My Sketch Paper 006

In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful

Complex Round

Based on youtube video 'Sketching tutorial How to draw complex round' by idcreatures, 
I refer to the video tutorial to draw this. 
At first, it quite confusing, so I keep shading the wrong part.
Then my second trial was a bit accurate but still I almost shade the wrong part and it took a lot of time to follow the tutor steps.


Complex Round

The second drawing is about cylinder shape. 
The first one looks fine but I drew the second cylinder without looking the video as I try to make sure I grabbed her tactics well. 
*please ignore the cylinder shading. hehehe

The third drawing is about cone. Again, the first trial is failed. 
I repeated the video several time, to get this one right same like the first drawing for the shading.

In the video, she (the tutor) used sharpie to bold the sketching line.
I found it awesome. I think I would get some of them, soon. hehehe


No comments:

Post a Comment