Thursday 10 July 2014

My Sketch Paper 003

In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful

Pattern

     I was trying to applied the straight line and the circle into other concept of drawing. Then, I found about pattern. In order to achieve my objective to apply it into pattern, I research more info about pattern through youtube and google image. There are many awesome video showing tutorial about pattern, then I swayed into some doodle videos. Very talented people! Ok.

     Ah! The numbers were edited by using photoscape, I don't even that creative to draw that. Ok, Some of those pattern got wrong start (far away from the tutorial in the videos) but luckily I saved them. Hahaha. No lah, as one of the tutor said, the is no mistake in pattern, you can always adjust and draw variety of pattern. So, with that tips I barely saved those pattern before I stop drawing and throw them into dustbin. Joke. Ok, it's not funny enough.

Want to guess which of them that I talked about?

I will tell you at the end of this post. :D


20 Type of pattern


     I drew this on Saturday night 5 July untill Sunday early in the morning 6 July 2014. It was because my sleep routine had changed after my final exam ended. While staying at Wang Ulu residential college before I came back to Sabah, I used to stay up all night watching korean drama and running man, then I sleep at 8 am or 9 am untill 1 pm or 3 pm. Then automatically, I sleep during the day and stay awake at night untill 7am or 8 am. I tried to change it by not to sleep until afternoon, then my head feel heavy and I felt like empty, my sight become fuzzy. Then, I tried to sleep at 2 am or 3 am, I was laying with closed eyes, but I can't sleep. So, i decided to do this.(How's my story? hahahaha)


Still guessing? 

Or you alreadly saw the answer? 

Ok lah,

the answer are. . .

Number 5, 15, and 16.

No comments:

Post a Comment